Plant Sadhanas are a form of devotional practice we have developed over the last 4 years of working with our apprenticeship groups. These are dedicated practice periods that bring us into deeper relationship with a chosen medicinal plant.
For our Winter Solstice gathering, we are inviting an intimate group to deepen their relationship with Juniper, one of the sacred herbs of the Druids. When approached with proper intention, Juniper can enhance our natural capacity for working with various methods of divination to remain in close relationship with the living universe within and around us.
We will gather together online on the Winter Solstice for celebration, community, and sharing of a traditional divination practice that if engaged in the days following the solstice, will provide useful oracular guidance for the year ahead.
This course includes:
• One 2 oz. jar of Druid Dreams Divination Honey delivered to your door (sorry, no international shipping available. Our final domestic shipment will take place on Tuesday December 14th via USPS priority. International participants or those who are willing to NOT receive a care package and procure their own Juniper berries may use the discount code juniper50 at checkout to receive a "service only, no product" discount OF $50 off )
• 1 Live session taking place over zoom- an opening circle at the beginning of the sadhana to share ritual space and explain the practice and how to work with Juniper to enhance the practices shared.
• 2 PDF worksheets to support you in the practice
• A discussion area for asking questions, interacting with fellow journeyers, and receiving feedback of facilitator throughout the sadhana
• Email support for 12 days of simple at-home practice
• 1 live closing session at the end of the sadhana to compare notes, ask questions, and share the fruits of our practice with others in this group
• A recording will be provided within 48 hours of the live sessions for those unable to attend at the scheduled times.
For poet seers, wise wyrdos, and truth speakers who feel, see, hear and “just know”, our Druid Dreams Divination Honey contains plants that our Druid ancestors worked with to clear the body and mind and remain connected to the divine within all things. We have created this medicine to be worked with in conjunction with specific Yule Oracle practices we will be sharing during the live online ritual that bring us divine instructions for the year ahead. The practices are traditionally begun on the Winter Solstice and continued for the next 12 days.
Mugwort clears trauma imprints from our energy field, enabling us to relax, breathe, and see the world through new eyes. Heather flowers ( traditionally used in teas for fluid retention and in broom making) work closely with Mugwort to sweep unwanted energies from our field. Juniper helps us to become once again able to hear and honor the small voice within that reveals to us glimpses of the grand design and guides us to take our place as co-dreamer of the at once new and ancient dream streaming from the heart of Gaia. Blueberries nourish the third eye, the place in the energy body that is physically located between and slightly above the physical eyes and governs psychic seeing.
- Mailing Address Form (Please Read and Fill Out Immediately)
- What is a Plant Sadhana?
- Improving Dream Recall (Pre-Recorded)
- A Brief History & Safety Considerations
- Yule Oracle Intuitive Research Guide (Please Print Before First Live Session)
- Creating Your Altar: A Seasonal Mindfulness Practice
- Live Winter Solstice Divination Circle & Activation (Recording)
- Juniper Sadhana Charting/ Tracking Pages (Discussed in Second Half of Live Ritual- Please Print)
- Discussions Area
- Reading The Prism (Please Print Before the Second Live Session)
- Closing Circle: Sharing the Fruits of Our Practice (Recording )
- Closing the Portal
“ I sometimes have difficulty making time for practice and have found this community to be sweetly affirming of the particular kind of self care I need- thank you! Sometimes I am unable to make the live sessions and have found that even when I miss the live circle, carving out space to watch the recording has become a kind of private new moon or full moon or menstruation ritual, the next best thing to having a coven of my own, better sometimes, I think, because I can be shy!”
~Jen, Patron on Patreon since 2019
Reishi Patrons receive 10% off.
Cacao Patrons receive 15% off.
Oak Patrons & Up receive 100% off.
Not a Patron yet? Click Here to learn more about our Library of Earth Magic, where you will recieve instant access to hundreds of recipes, talks, skillshares and more.
Full BIPOC (Black, Indigenous People of Color) Scholarships are available. If you that is you, please send an email describing your circumstances to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a discount code for 100% off.*
*Please note that as a very small business, last minute requests may not be seen in time, and consider joining our mailing list or patreon to be the first to learn when new offerings become available.